Re: Release in a few days hopefully

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 06:05:36PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2014-12-29):
> > If I'm not hitting any major blocker during some testing over the next
> > few days, we might be looking at a release during the first days of
> > 2015.
>
> Speaking of which, having an installation-guide upload would be nice;
> are there any more expected changes, or should someone proceed with an
> upload?

Hello,

AFAICS there are still build issues with the installation-guide;
at least the "daily" builds at http://d-i.debian.org/manual/ have
not been updated since weeks.  Running a build locally on a sid
system shows lots of XML element validity errors, although it
AFAICS nonetheless actually produces a complete manual.

In <20141121095549.GB7450@mraw.org>, you wrote:

> I've been receiving notification of failures to build the manual for a
> while but never managed to allocate enough time to figure out where
> that's coming from. I've tried going back in time by a few thousands
> revisions, both in wheezy and sid chroots, with no luck. I really need
> to sit down and come up with some thorough testing. Maybe over the
> week end.

Did you find some time to look into the issue in the meantime?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der