Re: UltraHD installation: mouse not working in graphical install

Hi Eugen,

Eugen Dedu <eugen.dedu@univ-fcomte.fr> (2014-11-21):
> I am installing debian amd64 on a Lenovo Y50 with UltraHD 3840x2160
> resolution.  I use today's debian-testing...iso from http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd.
>
> I chose graphical install.  I am at step entering root password, still the
> trackpad mouse has not been working: it is at the center of the screen, but
> cannot be moved.

It would be quite useful to turn your mails into proper bug reports, see:
  http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/ch05s04.html.en#problem-report

I don't think we can do much about the font size issues; it'd probably
make sense to allow installing something along with the installation
medium (and I think some people are actually doing so).

But this particular touchpad issue would probably be easier to track
down with syslog and friends.

Mraw,
KiBi.