Re: preseed a mini.iso not working anymore

Op 18-10-2014 11:13, Cyril Brulebois schreef:
duportail<poort@telenet.be>  (2014-10-18):
I am installing with a debian mini.iso and preseed.
But it stopped working since a week because installer complains no
kernel modules are loaded for raid and lvm.
It used to work a few weeks ago.
http://www.papegaaiduiker.be/err.jpg
Presumably because of the linux kernel ABI bump (3.16-2 to 3.16-3),
which should go away when linux migrates to testing. You could just
use files from D-I Jessie Beta 2 in the meanwhile, linked from [1]
under “other images (netboot, USB stick, etc.)”.

  1. https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

Mraw,
KiBi.
Still error with:
http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/netboot/mini.iso
But why is also the wheezy mini.iso not working anymore?