Re: preseed a mini.iso not working anymore

duportail <poort@telenet.be> (2014-10-18):
> I am installing with a debian mini.iso and preseed.
> But it stopped working since a week because installer complains no
> kernel modules are loaded for raid and lvm.
> It used to work a few weeks ago.
> http://www.papegaaiduiker.be/err.jpg

Presumably because of the linux kernel ABI bump (3.16-2 to 3.16-3),
which should go away when linux migrates to testing. You could just
use files from D-I Jessie Beta 2 in the meanwhile, linked from [1]
under “other images (netboot, USB stick, etc.)”.

 1. https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

Mraw,
KiBi.