Steven Chamberlain <email@example.com> (2014-10-05): > Until now they have been staged in experimental, pending the release of > d-i Beta 2, because they will update udebs. We will also need to update > the minor version in debian-installer Git for daily d-i builds to still > work. @KiBi: are we at the point where we can make these changes now? We have images, but testing is still happening. Mraw, KiBi.
Description: Digital signature