Re: Are there packages for which NO upload is wished right now?

On Fri, 2014-10-03 at 07:05 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > flash-kernel (3.26) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
> >
> >   * Install a symlink to the latest dtb in /boot/dtb and keep a backup of the
> >     actual file.
> >   * Add a generic u-boot boot.scr using the upstream config_distro_bootcmd.h
> >     infrastructure.
> >   * Add support for the Arndale board.
> >   * Install uImage and uRamdisk to /boot on Xgene platform and load dtb from
> >     the correct path.
> >
> >  -- Ian Campbell <ijc@debian.org>  Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:51:12 +0100
>
> I'd say talk to f-k guys before touching that one; I fully trust their
> judgment and (pretend I) don't know anything about it.

I've been deliberately holding off on this upload so as to not interfere
with the beta2 release. AIUI we are currently in the grey area between
uploads to unstable becoming OK again and the formal announcement of the
beta. I'm happy to wait or not as you like.

Ian.