Re: Jessie Alpha 1 in Punjabi

Hi Aman,

A S Alam <amanpreet.alam@gmail.com> (2014-09-13):
> Thanks for Images (iso and png). I tried Above iso (and tested various
> screens during installation).
> vs Weekly-build (which has issue). (Both Screenshot actually has no
> difference for Linguistic Rendering (display is different), but Disk
> Partition and Package installation has rendering issue to notice.)
>
> with Above ISO, issue is not there (fixed).

ah, I think I see the issue now, with whole areas not displayed. For
reference here's an example in partman prompts:
  https://people.debian.org/~kibi/di-punjabi/partman-punjabi-ok.png
  https://people.debian.org/~kibi/di-punjabi/partman-punjabi-ko.png

> thanks for your time to fix it for Punjabi.

Thanks for your translation efforts, the report, and the confirmation.

I'll open the needed bug reports and try to get that fixed for the
Jessie Beta 2 release.

Mraw,
KiBi.