Re: (Almost) Time for Jessie Beta 2?

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> → I'd like to know whether some bugs need special attention/fixes
>   (besides what's in unstable already).

I have recently filed

It's about a paragraph in the partitioning help within the partitioning
step, which is not localized (at least in German).

and
which is about the help being too big to fit into the window (there's
no scroll bar).

When noticing the above problems, I have updated my translation for
that partitioning help.
It would be great, if you could upload partman-target, to get that
updated translation into the release, so that I can see if it looks
better now.

It might be worse to tell other translators about this.
Before that, I wanted to see if I can get it well in German, though.

Thanks

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !