Re: default desktop: availability on all arches

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> Adam Borowski wrote:
> > I think the "DebianDesktop requalification" table lacks an important
> > row: the availability of the desktop environment in question on all
> > Debian architectures.
>
> While that can be a minor consideration (it would be nicest to be
> consistent if possible), we've had different default desktops on
> different archictectures in past releases, and can do so again.
>
> I'd consider this at best a tie-breaker.

+1. And that would also bring good arguments to people who (imho
sometimes with good reasons) consider that "toy" architectures should
not always set the lowest common denominator for everything.

(Joss, please go out of this body!)