default desktop: availability on all arches

Hi!

I think the "DebianDesktop requalification" table lacks an important
row: the availability of the desktop environment in question on all
Debian architectures.

This is mainly an argument against gnome3, as it's restricted basically
to just amd64, i386 and armhf (poorly):
* systemd is not available on kfreebsd-*
* llvmpipe is available only on {,kfreebsd-}{amd64,i386} and armhf
  Also, emulating opengl in software on a slow architecture isn't the
  best idea.

llvmpipe is not a strict requirement, but I have yet to find a non-x86
opengl driver that gnome's compositor can work with.  I tried:
* an A10 laptop with non-free unpackaged Mali blob
* Exynos4412 hardkernel, unpackaged opengl drivers
* chroot on Raspberry Pi, non-free Broadcom stuff
* qemu stuff has no accelerated opengl either

Thus, it's safe to say anyone with a non-Nvidia non-Radeon non-Intel GPU
will need llvmpipe.

I'd say the default desktop environment should work on almost all setups.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple