Re: accessibility of jessie desktops

Hi,

Sorry, I believed they used this base. What is a fact noawadays, it is that the a11y roadmap on the wiki is still here and not followed. So, if based on GTK+, it will have today the same issues as LXDE, that is, only work with hacks and a big post-setting work. The devs and orca devs said a work needed to be started, but nothing was done, so some areas (just like panel, shortcuts, etc) are not quite accessible.

Regards,