Re: Is debian-7.6.0-i386-CD-1.iso broken?

On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 01:39:29PM +0200, Matej Kovac wrote:
>Hi,
>
>can anyone confirm that lates stable 32 bit iso works well? I'm trying to
>install a 32bit vm (in kvm, virtmanager... fairly standard config - qemu
>qcow2 img, 1 virtio nic, bridged...) and it consistently fails with kernel
>panic at detecting network card.
>
>checksum of the iso file matches. please, cc: me on reply as I'm not
>subscribed.

Hi Matej,

I'm not aware of anything wrong with the image. I've just retried it
right now to confirm, and it's working well for me here using a 32-bit
KVM setup.

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead