Re: Debian installer and CD BoF: my views for jessie

Hi,

On Tue, 26 Aug 2014, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> I might be misremembering of course but I think d-i on linux archs has
> been working more or less during the whole release cycle. (The parted

I can confirm this as I imported d-i snapshots from git into Kali to cope
with new upstream kernels that we imported too. Sometimes subsequent fix to
kernel udebs were required but apart from that, it's been working well for
us.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/