Re: Alpha install ISOs

On Mon, 2014-08-25 at 21:26 -0700, Bill MacAllister wrote:
> [...]
> E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'usb-storage-modules-3.10-3-alpha-generic-di'

> Seems like I need to create those packages for Alpha.  How do I do that?

Those should all come from the kernel packaging. I expect alpha already
has a kernel and you just need to update the KERNEL_VERSION = 3.10-3
somewhere in the d-i tree to whatever the current kernel version is.  Or
perhaps even just to update your di tree to the latest git which ought
to be pointing at the current kernel version already.

Ian.