Re: d-i's purpose (was: Cannot find "debian-installer/main-menu doesn't exist" in menu)

Steven Chamberlain, le Thu 21 Aug 2014 14:00:06 +0100, a écrit :
> d-i images may be very small, but I haven't found it practical on
> embedded systems, which may not even have working VGA or networking;

That's fine. I actually don't usually use VGA or network on servers, but
simply a serial port.

The "d-i running live" way is already available in the debian live
CD-ROMs.  I don't know how easy they are to produce, though.

Samuel