Re: Uploaded all pending changes to D-I packages...

On Mon, 2014-03-24 at 07:10 +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> > Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2014-03-23):
> > > I just completed uploads of all pending changes in D-I packages,
> > > either packaging changes, or translation updates.
> > >
> > > This is something I monitor on a daily basis, with the stance of
> > > "upload early", but I lest things sliding away during last
> > > months(which explains why KiBi had to do a quite massive upload before
> > > the release).
> > >
> > > I'll try to resume thisin the upcoming months so that bugs are
> > > discovered quickly when a committed change breaks things.
> >
> > Thanks, that's appreciated.
> >
> > > The last bit I'm unsure about are the "ISO loopback" support changes
> > > in a few packages (cdrom-detect, mountmedia) as well as flash-kernel
> > > changes. The former seem a bit controversial and has been put aside
> > > before the release and the latter....well, I don't really know as I
> > > don't understand much of these things..:-)
> >
> > Yeah, please don't upload that.
> >
> > As for flash-kernel, I think you can defer decisions/uploads to Ian. :)
> >
> > Mraw,
> > KiBi.
>
> Hence asking....
>
> Ian, would it harm if I upload flash-kernek with the pending changes
> in git?

I think it should be safe, please go ahead.

Biggest danger is #735093 (handle removal) but I've taken it round the
block a few times and it seems to be ok. I'm sure people will report if
not!

Thanks and sorry for not more proactively uploading (I always think I'll
come back and do some more in a day or so, it seems I never do...)

Ian.