Re: Uploaded all pending changes to D-I packages...

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2014-03-23):
> > I just completed uploads of all pending changes in D-I packages,
> > either packaging changes, or translation updates.
> >
> > This is something I monitor on a daily basis, with the stance of
> > "upload early", but I lest things sliding away during last
> > months(which explains why KiBi had to do a quite massive upload before
> > the release).
> >
> > I'll try to resume thisin the upcoming months so that bugs are
> > discovered quickly when a committed change breaks things.
>
> Thanks, that's appreciated.
>
> > The last bit I'm unsure about are the "ISO loopback" support changes
> > in a few packages (cdrom-detect, mountmedia) as well as flash-kernel
> > changes. The former seem a bit controversial and has been put aside
> > before the release and the latter....well, I don't really know as I
> > don't understand much of these things..:-)
>
> Yeah, please don't upload that.
>
> As for flash-kernel, I think you can defer decisions/uploads to Ian. :)
>
> Mraw,
> KiBi.

Hence asking....

Ian, would it harm if I upload flash-kernek with the pending changes
in git?

  * Handle machine name difference for DT based DockStar (Closes: #741692)
  * Do not mark uInitrd as compressed. The kernel can decompress the initramfs
    itself as needed. (Closes: #618029)
  * Add support for Globalscale Mirabox. From Jasmin Schnatterbeck.
    (Closes: #739976).
  * Handle removal of highest kernel version (Closes: #735093). Patch from
    Karsten Merker.
  * Add armmp to the Kernel-Flavors for all mx5 platforms.