install guide welcome.xml string

Hi All,

I am new to Debian, actually I am an intern in OPW :)
While translating the Install guide to Hungarian, I found the following string:

I think "More" should be ommitted, it does not make sense anymore. Earlier it was correct, when a sentence was included before this one, about the Kernel Traffic (summary of daily activities on the Linux kernel list).

Not a big deal, but I thought I would mention. I do not have the right to check in, so I cannot correct it :)

Have a nice day,
Judit