Re: Upload of Debian flash-kernel

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 11:35:08AM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just pushed some fixes to flash-kernel to the git tree, including
> the ones for the plug computer breaking in testing.

[snip]

> Can someone upload please? (I'm only a DM so I can't do it myself). Let
> me know if you want to:
>       * take it from here
>       * have me close the changelog and push the tag etc to git
>       * have me upload a .changes/.dsc somewhere

Hello,

I had sent two patchsets (fixes for the kernel package removal
handling and addition of Raspberry Pi support) to Loïc Minier for
review.

@Loïc: did you have time to look at them? If the package is to be
uploaded, it would be nice if they could also be included.

Patches:
a) Add Raspberry Pi support to flash-kernel
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/merker/flash-kernel.git;a=commitdiff;h=9275664f04ed1cf9d8189180aeb8d2f583f81962

b) Add extended kernel package removal handling to flash-kernel
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/merker/flash-kernel.git;a=commitdiff;h=f43c8ca262578ddb3e346886599059e741e40a65

I can rebase them against current flash-kernel master if
required.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der