Upload of Debian flash-kernel

Hi,

I've just pushed some fixes to flash-kernel to the git tree, including
the ones for the plug computer breaking in testing.

I also fixed a couple of other bugs and added some machine entries which
were in the BTS. The changelog is:

flash-kernel (3.12) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium

  * Append a DTB on Sheevaplug from kernel version 3.12 onwards. Based on a
    patch by Marc Kleine-Budde. (Closes: #731345).
  * Append a DTB on Guruplug from kernel version 3.12 onwards. Based on a patch
    from William Boughton. (Closes: #734769).
  * Allow multiple Machine names per stanza in the db.
  * Correct check for debconf, avoiding hang on error when running in Debian
    Installer. (Closes: #721485).
  * Add support for "Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHLv2" (Closes: #734130).
  * Add support for "Plat'Home OpenBlocksA6" (Closes: #725754).

 -- Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk>  Wed, 08 Jan 2014 19:55:43 +0000

I've set urgency=medium per the current guidelines. I did debate setting
it to high for the plug computer fixes but decided against it due to the
other changes.

Can someone upload please? (I'm only a DM so I can't do it myself). Let
me know if you want to:
      * take it from here
      * have me close the changelog and push the tag etc to git
      * have me upload a .changes/.dsc somewhere

Thanks,
Ian.