Re: Time to decruft ttf-lao?

Hello FTP people, question for you below.

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2013-10-07):
> Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> > Hi,
> >
> > so fonts-lao has been in unstable for 60 days, and still hasn't entered
> > testing because of the out of date ttf-lao binary. It seems that nobody
> > is depending on it, so it could be decrufted by ftpmasters. At least
> > according to:
>
> Is there something I don't understand somewhere? I thought such things
> were automated (which is why I didn't really care to check the status
> of the package and whether some manual action was needed).

Even if it was mentioned on the cruft report, it might take some days,
or weeks, until it's processed out, unless somebody (usually from the
release team) picks an interest in poking ftpmasters to have that happen
sooner.

It seems it is not there, maybe because it's an udeb?
  https://ftp-master.debian.org/cruft-report-daily.txt

Mraw,
KiBi.