Re: Unbreaking partman-zfs

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2013-08-22):
> I'm very much tempted to upload partman-zfs 25 as partman-zfs 27, and
> call it a day. Broken partitioning is a very serious issue; ditto for
> depending on something that doesn't exist.

I've just reverted the commit on top of current master. Since I wasn't
sure how to find out who the last translators were, I've just mentioned
the updated files; the changelog can be further modified to list them if
somebody feels like doing so.

Hopefully my “debuild -akfreebsd-i386 -i -I” on linux did the trick.
I'll ask ftpmasters to decruft the package when it's also built on
kfreebsd-amd64. That basically means getting rid of the out of date
(and broken) linux binaries, getting us back to the previous state:
kfreebsd-* binaries only.

Mraw,
KiBi.