Re: Linux udeb cleanup

Quoting Ben Hutchings (ben@decadent.org.uk):

> - reiserfs-modules: barely maintained upstream
> - ufs-modules
>
> If people really want to keep the obscure filesystems, perhaps we can
> group filesystem modules together a bit just to limit the number of
> packages.

I'm definitely in favor of dropping support for obscure filesystems,
at least in D-I. My suggestion would be to move to also drop the
partman-<foo> packages while we do this.

Maybe this could be an opportunity to create a plce in the git
repository for obsolete packages and not keep them under packages/ as
if they were maintained stuff?