Linux udeb cleanup

I've made the following changes in linux in experimental:

  * udeb: Clean up configuration:
    - Move i2c-algo-bit to i2c-modules
    - Remove redundant control file overrides
    - [s390] Use symlinks to follow s390x configuration
    - [sparc64] Use symlinks to follow sparc configuration
    - Only list the 'new' firewire modules in firewire-core-modules
    - Remove obsolete eth1394 and firewire-core-modules dependency from
      nic-modules
    - Move ide-modules and ide-core-modules into ia64 configuration
    - [powerpc,x86] Fold nic-extra-modules into nic-modules

So far as I can see, all powerpc and x86 installer images include both
nic-modules and nic-extra-modules, and no other architecture builds
nic-extra-modules.  I made nic-modules provide nic-extra-modules with
the intent that d-i could keep on building, but I suspect that's not
actually sufficient and nic-extra-modules will need to be removed from
the d-i package lists at the same time as switching to the new kernel
version.

The split between scsi{,-common,-extra}-modules is also outdated, but I
haven't looked at how the different images use them yet.

I would like to remove various module packages that look obsolete or
useless:

- floppy-modules
- irda-modules
- minix-modules: unmaintained upstream; not suitable for installation
(16-bit uid/gid, 32-bit size)
- parport-modules (and ppa in scsi-modules)
- plip-modules
- qnx4-modules: not suitable for installation (16-bit uid/gid, 32-bit
size)
- reiserfs-modules: barely maintained upstream
- ufs-modules

If people really want to keep the obscure filesystems, perhaps we can
group filesystem modules together a bit just to limit the number of
packages.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings