Re: Re: BIOS not reachable in laptop: 29 May 2013

Initially BIOS gives me all boot options, so I was able to boot.
Now, I executed efibootmgr -c (no disk partition is provided) to create new boot order (as I want to boot from USB). But, after reset now system is only showing black/blank screen on F2 or F12 (BIOS setup or Boot Menu).

Does, CMOS reset will help (under warranty, but linux installation voids the warranty as per FUJITSU company). Laptop purchased on 29/05/2013.

Thanks,
Suramya