Re: 6.0.7 planning

On 12.02.2013 02:15, Ben Hutchings wrote:
One or other of us will then need to merge the squeeze-security branch
into squeeze and upload -48 in time for the point release.

Is there an ETA for that? Sorry for chasing, but if we're going to go for the 23rd (which is looking likely atm) we'd be looking at closing p-u-NEW over the weekend and could really do with announcing that asap. (So "it'll be uploaded to p-u-NEW over the weekend" should be fine, as we can then plan around that.)

Regards,

Adam