Re: Early tests of d-i 20130211 / d-i wheezy rc1 - what happened to powerpc?

Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> (11/02/2013):
> Most (all?) architectures other than powerpc seem to have the
> 20130211 stuff.  But the most recent stuff for powerpc is from
> November 2012.  Anybody know why?

http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-installer.html shows the last
upload happened in november 2012.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=debian-installer&suite=sid
shows (at the time of writing) the build was successful but is
awaiting a buildd maintainer's signature (that used to be the case for
all archs, but most of them have autosigning now). I pinged the
relevant admins after the builds succeeded, please allow for some
hours of delay.

Mraw,
KiBi.