Early tests of d-i 20130211 / d-i wheezy rc1

Hi folks,

I've uploaded d-i 20130211, and the relevant bits (like mini.iso and
other things) should soon be available on the mirrors, under
dists/sid/main/installer-$arch; for example:

  http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-amd64/20130211
  http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-i386/20130211

Feel free to give them a shot while I'm drafting the release announce,
and while the ftpmasters, release, and cd teams are busy. :)

Holger, I don't know if you can tweak your jenkins setup into running
tests against those text/gtk mini.iso (and maybe others?), but if you
can, I'm happy to hear about the results.

Known (&annoying) bug: grub-installer vs. several disks (that includes
installing from usb/sda onto sdb), which should be fixed by prompting
when unsure, but that's only getting into rc2 (if everything goes
well); proposed wording for an errata item is gladly welcome. AFAICT
that's been the case since at least squeeze.

Thanks for your tests, and time.

Mraw,
KiBi.