extlinux fail to boot (error loading ldlinux.c32)

severity 699382 serious
thanks

> After last package update, when I boot, I get an error about loading ldlinux.c32.
> I tried several times to reinstall extlinux, but not changes, until I downgraded extlinux.

I stumbled upon this issue myself when trying to create netboot iso
images for d-i [1], so I'm bringing the debian-boot people into the loop
here as I thought it my be of interest to them.
I too had to downgrade to extlinux from wheezy to get the iso images
booting again.

I've talked to KiBi from the release team and we concluded that this bug
qualifies being bumped to serious.

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=699466#22