Re: Adjusting kde-desktop task?

On Friday 01 November 2013 16:27:58 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> On Thursday 31 October 2013 20:22:53 Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > while looking briefly at the tasksel bug list, I saw #385650:
> >  tasksel: The kde-desktop task should list kaffeine(-mozilla) media player
> >  → http://bugs.debian.org/385650
> >
> > Since that's quite old, I'm not sure it still applies, and I guess you
> > Qt/KDE guys know better if there's anything that needs adjusting in
> > kde-desktop. Do you have a patch for tasksel? :-)
>
> Hi Cyril!
>
> I'm nowadays more concentrated in Qt, but I have just asked in our team's
> channel if we consider kaffeine as the KDE media player (I would normally
> just install vlc).
>
> I'll write back with the answer (or lack of) asap.

Which turned out to be quite fast. The best bet here is currently
dragonplayer, which is quite light.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
For want of a nail, the shoe was lost;
For want of the shoe, the horse was lost;

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/