Re: Adjusting kde-desktop task?

On Thursday 31 October 2013 20:22:53 Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hello,
>
> while looking briefly at the tasksel bug list, I saw #385650:
>  tasksel: The kde-desktop task should list kaffeine(-mozilla) media player
>  → http://bugs.debian.org/385650
>
> Since that's quite old, I'm not sure it still applies, and I guess you
> Qt/KDE guys know better if there's anything that needs adjusting in
> kde-desktop. Do you have a patch for tasksel? :-)

Hi Cyril!

I'm nowadays more concentrated in Qt, but I have just asked in our team's
channel if we consider kaffeine as the KDE media player (I would normally just
install vlc).

I'll write back with the answer (or lack of) asap.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
<des> lo que conseguís != lo que buscás
<des> por regla general