Re: 2 debian-installer uploads this week?!

[ Dropping -cd@ from cc. ]

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2013-10-09):
> I'm all for this. I did my best (and worst) to upload nearly any
> pending change from our git trees, in order to give things a chance to
> get tested as early as possible. That had the disadvantage to lead to
> some breakages....but also to allow discovering the worst things as
> early as possible.

Indeed, and thanks for that.

> Doing a release also helps in that. We even have a quite good
> localization status, with 20 complete languages even though more and
> more teams are more and more inactive, sadly.

Nice reminder so that I don't forget to update the translation status
file. ;)

> The only nasty thing I see is the netcfg FTBFS problem.

Right, I've hardcoded the flags we need, and will probably {p,r}ush the
package into testing to clear the path for a d-i upload.

> I would maybe like to get more speedup changes from Thiemo Nagel for
> partman-crypto and friends but I'munsure if I'll have time to work on
> that and sort out what is ready to be committed and what is not.

I don't think those are absolutely needed for this upload.

Mraw,
KiBi.