Re: Problem with rogue translator

Thanks, I will send this to the other list then.

It would help if the translators' instructions were updated accordingly. I ended up here: http://www.debian.org/international/ and overlooked the minuscule link to the i18n mailing list, so I went with the installer package to contact anybody at all and I found this document: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/manual/doc/translations.txt?view=markup

So, if I sometime in the future want to translate the installer package, is this the mailing list to go to, or do I use i18n?

13/09/2013 11:17, sgrìobh Joel Rees:
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Fòram na Gàidhlig