sid netinst broken due to pool depends

pretty sure it's broken due to dependencies. I started seeing the issue yesterday, changed mirror to ftp.us.debian.org and saw same results. still seeing it today.

busybox fails to install due to dependency on libperl packages which then depend on perlapi-5.14.2.

but we have perlapi-5.18.1 provided by perl-base 5.18.1-2. i use a netinst image from about 3 months back, and, no, this isn't technically a netinst issue itself, i think the image is working as intended. but i never know where to file these dependency bugs, so i'm mailing here =\ it is somewhat grave since netinst is basically broken in sid.

- JMD

--
Joseph M. Deming
System Administrator