Re: Next (old)stable point releases

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 03:55:14PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
>Hi,
>
>we should start thinking about dates for the 7.2 and 6.0.8 point
>releases.  Which week-ends in the coming months would work for
>ftpmaster, press and cd?  (We'd need one date for stable and another
>later for oldstable.)
>
>Anything particular that needs to happen on either the kernel or d-i
>side?

I've got a few trips etc. coming up, meaning some of your dates are
difficult for me. I've left in the ones that (can) work. Maybe a
Doodle would work better overall?

>- Sep 7-8
>- Sep 28-29
>- Oct 12-13
>- Oct 19-20

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis