Re: Using out of tree modules in d-i?

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 05:16:39PM +0200, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> On May 22, 2013, at 3:52 PM, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > Also, there are questions as to whether it would be legal.
> Legal as in CDDL clashes with GPL you mean?

Binaries of ZFS linked against the Linux kernel would be licensed under
both CDDL and GPL-2. This _does_ _not_ _work_.

> I've heard that to. It would be nice to hear, once and for all
> if this is the case or not...

Please show that CDDL does not impose additional restrictions over
GPL-2.

Bastian

--
... bacteriological warfare ... hard to believe we were once foolish
enough to play around with that.