lilo uefi stops installer

I just bought a new ultrabook:

Toshiba Portege Z930-145: http://www.pccomponentes.com/toshiba_portege_z930_145_i5_3317u_4gb_128gb_ssd_13_3_.html (sorry I can't find the specifications in english)

I've managed to configure the UEFI to load from a USB and disable secure boot. I've been also capable of installing an ubuntu (although I had to use boot-repair to make grub work).

But I want to install Debian. Ive used this image:

firmware-7.0.0-amd64-netinst

The installation starts correctly, and I've used unetbootin to put the iso in the USB. But when I arrive to the step configuring packet manager, it stops there. If I select that step again, it just appears the same step over and over again, as if the menu wasn't working. If I press ctrl+alt+F4, I arrive to what I guess is syslog, where I can read: lilo-installer: LILO not usable on EFI PCs without BIOS compatibility; use grub-efi

I cannot do the next step either "select and install programs". I can continue to installing grub in a hard drive. It then continues the installation and finishes. I then boot my computer, but grub doesn't load.

I've been able to install wheezy on a virtual machine without any issues, but not in the host. I don't know what else to do. I think it is probably a bug, but I don't know how to contact Debian about this. Is this the correct mailing list?

Thank you for your hard work