Re: d-i wheezy rc2 preparation, take 1

On Sun, Apr 07, 2013 at 12:50:26PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (06/04/2013):
> > Things I'd like to see merged:
> >  - netcfg (preseed bug -- fixed in git -- and iw installation); awaiting
> >    some bits of review for the wireless-* settings part. Phil, maybe?

I pushed the patch into git (without the bogus comment header change). I
cannot test it here, though, especially not the part of crda being
pulled in automatically (but it's recommended, so what could possibly go
wrong…).

It's three updates translations, said preseed bug and the iw
installation, all now uploaded to unstable.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern