Re: preseed doesn't overwrite existing lvm partitioning

On 03/23/2012 09:01 PM, Ryan Braun [ADS] wrote:

On March 23, 2012 07:17:17 pm Floris Bos / Maxnet wrote:

Though I would like to maybe see a new partman d-i option. d-i partman/confirm_all boolean true kind of thing.

Would indeed be nice.
And ideally it should not just be a partman option, but a global option to assume sensible defaults for an unattended installation so that does not stop until an error is really fatal.

Now you need to set about 50 preseed options to get a more or less flawless fully automated installation.
While I suspect that a large number of users only want a custom root password and a custom network configuration,  and could live with defaults for everything else...

Yours sincerely,

Floris Bos