Re: Re: building and testing d-i with jenkins

Hi Holger,

On 5 Dec 2012 21:19:00, Holger Levsen wrote:
> there is now
> http://jenkins.debian.net/view/cd-tests/job/cd-test_wheezy_lxde/
> doing a g-i installation of lxde desktop and producing a nice video

This is great!  But what happened to that link, it is a 404 already?

I see that wheezy d-i is at least being tested regularly for the
purposes of Debian Edu so that's good.  I noticed what looks like some
false positives though, e.g.:

http://jenkins.debian.net/view/g-i-installation/job/g-i-installation_debian-edu_wheezy-test_standalone/15/

The install was thought to 'hang' and fail, because it rebooted into the
installed system within qemu.  I think you are missing the qemu
'-no-reboot' flag here?

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain