Re: d-i manual (Re: building and testing d-i with jenkins)

Hi,

On Samstag, 17. November 2012, Holger Wansing wrote:
> As documented in manual/doc/translations_po.txt:
> 	Use the following commands:
> 	  1. ./scripts/merge_xml en
> 	  2. ./scripts/update_pot
> 	  3. ./scripts/update_po <your language>
> 	  4. ./scripts/revert_pot
> 	  5. ./scripts/create_xml <your language>

I've created these jobs now,
see http://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_manual/

Those have quite a lot more failures and warnings...

I'm not sure whether I should ignore these warnings: "Warning: no PO file
found for ..." - If I did that,
http://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_manual/job/d-i_manual_ro_html/1/parsed_console/?
would show a lot less warnings, but still some.

And the status of the actual translations is tracked elsewhere already, so I
believe I should do this. What do you think?

cheers,
	Holger