d-i manual (Re: building and testing d-i with jenkins)

Hi,

On Samstag, 17. November 2012, Holger Levsen wrote:
> d_i_manual - builds the full installation-guide package with pdebuild in
> sid on every commit to svn://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/ matching these
> patterns: /trunk/manual/debian/.*, /trunk/manual/po/.*,
> /trunk/manual/doc/.* /trunk/manual/scripts/.*

Instead of building the full installation-guide package on commits in
/trunk/manual/po/$LANG I'd like to only build that language - how can I do
this?

> d_i_manual_* - builds a language (on wheezy) on every commit of
> svn/trunk/manual/$LANG with "make languages=$LANG architectures=amd64
> formats=html"

first, I don't really get the difference between svn/trunk/manual/$LANG and
svn/trunk/manual/po/$LANG - can someone please explain?

second, http://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_manual/job/d-i_manual_eu/ fails to
build, as as far as I can see, rightfully. Seems to be a ".po file with broken
XML inside" issue.

cheers,
	Holger