Re: preseed.cfg file ignored?

* Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> [2012-10-03 17:34]:
> The preseed option name changed. That's on the to-do list for the next
> beta/RC.  Is use_dhcp in there?  If not it might be that IP
> configuration still triggers DHCP autoconfiguration because of a bug
> in netcfg.

We set the following:

 d-i netcfg/confirm_static boolean true
 d-i netcfg/disable_dhcp boolean true

I've read #688273 but it's not clear what I should be using now.
Should I change it to:

 d-i netcfg/confirm_static boolean true
 d-i netcfg/use_autoconfig boolean false

or

 d-i netcfg/confirm_static boolean true
 d-i netcfg/use_autoconfig boolean false
 d-i netcfg/disable_autoconfig boolean true

or something else?  If you tell me what to use, I can update
oldsys-preseed.

Actually, netcfg/disable_dhcp is still listed in netcfg/debian/netcfg-common.templates
I don't see netcfg/disable_autoconfig anywhere.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/