Re: preseed.cfg file ignored?

On Mon, Oct 01, 2012 at 09:51:57PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I noticed that d-i used DHCP, even though the /preseed.cfg information
> specified a static IP.  Can /preseed.cfg no longer be used to preseed
> network config?

The preseed option name changed. That's on the to-do list for the next
beta/RC.  Is use_dhcp in there?  If not it might be that IP
configuration still triggers DHCP autoconfiguration because of a bug
in netcfg.

In any case it's not intentional and bug reports are appreciated.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern