netcfg's test suite

Hi,

reviewing netcfg (which I decided to unblock{,-udeb} & urgent into
testing), I noticed that the IPv6 patch set adds a test suite, hurrah
yay etc.

But debian/rules says it is not meant to be run at build time, without
any further comment. How come?

(If we were to remove the dh_auto_test override, we would need to
tweak test/tests.mk since the tests set assumes WIRELESS is 1, and a
failure to link would happen if WIRELESS is 0. For example because
someone ran “make test” with DEB_HOST_ARCH_OS unset.)

Mraw,
KiBi.