Re: IPv6 support in d-i]

Hello,

	Thank you for your support!

	On Sept 23/12, I used the mini.iso from:

http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/gtk/

	using a usb-thumb drive for the installation and the speech support during.

	The installation was successful, with the exception that Grub failed to install. I installed lilo instead and everything else seems to be fine. The error from grub installation was that HD0 was detected as an iso-9660  (correct), however, the target disk for the installation was sda. It appears that grub was trying to write to the mbr of HD0. Anyway, lilo installed correctly on sda with partitions sda2, sda3 and sda5 partitions for the system. BTW, sda1 has a WinXP system installed. Grub did not detect this, saying that there was only one os on the disk. It appears that the grub installer needs some work? If I can provide any useful information in this regard, let me know.

	ipv6 support is installed, as expected. I was uncertain if the actual installer would use ipv6 during the installation? It appears tio have used ipv4 during the installation, although I am not certain of that, or if it should have.

	Thanks again for the ongoing work/support that you guys are doing!

	--terry