Re: Debian Installer 7.0 Beta2 release bug #684265

On Sep 12, 2012, at 4:21 PM, Rick Thomas wrote:

I have not tried running os-prober from the <alt>-F2 console during the install, to see if it gives different results. I'll do that and report back. Any hints of things I should be looking out for?

Here's the stderr/stdout output when os-prober is run in the installer environment:

    umount: can't umount /var/lib/os-prober/mount: Invalid argument
    grub-probe: error: no such disk.
    grub-probe: error: no such disk.
    grub-probe: error: no such disk.

I've attached the installer syslog part from when I ran os-prober manually.

Hope this helps!

Rick