Re: IPv6 support in d-i

Hello Philipp,

> I solicited feedback on IPv6 support in d-i through my blog: [0]. I did not
> receive any feedback at all yet.

It is normal, because I was not aware that you and the others have  done
the job...

Hey, I have since some weeks my own GE access in Kehl/Germany and am not
able to get any additional IPv4 adresses from RIPE.   I Have to  use  my
assigned IPv6 block!

I have only 256 IPv4 addresses, which I have to  use  for  my  customers
Wireless (BreezeACCESS VL) and FTTH (Iskratel SI3000) access. Which kind
crap is this, that not a singel customer can access the  Internet  if  I
assign dem to a IPv6 instead of IPv4?  If I use my T42 with  Debian,  it
works properly...  So it seems to be a Windoes thing or the used Routers

> I'd appreciate if some people could go and
> test installations with the attached mini.iso.

Cool, thanks for the work...

But I can not get a IPv6 capable mirror.  I have tried <http.debian.net>
without success.

Is there a known IPv6 aware Debian Mirror?

Note:   Du to my ISP infrastructure, DHCP does not work for security
        reason and I have to use definitively my from RIPE  assigned
        IPv6 block.

Also after burning the Mini-ISO, my DVD-Burner gaved up and is there
a possibility to get an USB-Stick image?  The Mini-ISO from you does
not like to be an USB-Stick, at least on my Sun and IBM Servers.

> Thanks
> Philipp Kern

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>
                  <http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems@tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239