Upcoming d-i beta2, round 2

Hi folks,

please find below a number of unblock/unblock-udeb requests I'm mostly
OK with as far as d-i is concerned. I added some comments so that one
can grasp what impact this or that change has; some of them are marked
“KiBi-upload”s, basically due to some needed, tiny fix-ups (e.g. fixes
for syntax errors in shell scripts, or re-uploading without files from
git checkouts).

It would be nice if someone could check nothing broken slipped in for
the ones marked as such; others should be OK to copy/paste in someone's
hints file, but I'm OK with some other eyes going over those diffs. ;)

unblock base-installer/1.126
unblock-udeb base-installer/1.126

# KiBi-upload:
unblock console-setup/1.82
unblock-udeb console-setup/1.82

# DEB_BUILD_ARCH vs. DEB_HOST_ARCH? might be worth fixing in git and
# unblocking anyway:
unblock finish-install/2.37
unblock-udeb finish-install/2.37

unblock fonts-smc/5.0.1-2
unblock-udeb fonts-smc/5.0.1-2

unblock fonts-tlwg/1:0.5.0-5
unblock-udeb fonts-tlwg/1:0.5.0-5

# not strictly needed, but should be harmless, and helps reduce the
# diff against testing:
unblock libbsd/0.4.2-1
unblock-udeb libbsd/0.4.2-1

# KiBi-upload; big removals to avoid more noise, sorry for that:
unblock libdebian-installer/0.83
unblock-udeb libdebian-installer/0.83

unblock localechooser/2.44
unblock-udeb localechooser/2.44

# KiBi-upload:
unblock mdcfg/1.38
unblock-udeb mdcfg/1.38

unblock mountmedia/0.21
unblock-udeb mountmedia/0.21

# https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2012/08/msg00431.html
unblock nobootloader/1.35
unblock-udeb nobootloader/1.35

unblock partman-auto/103
unblock-udeb partman-auto/103

unblock partman-crypto/54
unblock-udeb partman-crypto/54

# KiBi-upload:
unblock partman-md/61
unblock-udeb partman-md/61

# KiBi-upload:
unblock s390-netdevice/0.0.34
unblock-udeb s390-netdevice/0.0.34

Next time, I'll try to add kmod/udev (among others) to the mix, but I'll
have to perform some more (non-)regression tests.

Thanks for your time.

Mraw,
KiBi.