Re: d-i manual: string freeze?

Christian PERRIER, le Thu 09 Aug 2012 08:51:48 +0200, a écrit :
> If I'm correct, Samuel changed translations accordingly.

For the installation size part, yes, but not for the ssh installation
part.

> Anyway, unfortunately, the installation manual is something we only
> care about at release time. So, as always, last minutes changes are
> possible (and often really needed).
>
> So, I think we should call a "soft freeze", meaning that changes
> should be discussed in -boot beforehand.

Right. In this case, it is a new paragraph, which thus at worse does not
appear in the translations (xml case), or appears in english (po case).
So I'd tend to think that it can't hurt to have it in?

> Also, remember that Samuel is the "de facto" installation manual
> "release manager" mostly because only him cared about it since Frans
> left us....

Well, that does not make me right :)

Samuel